Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Stampin'UP! News

Happy June Everyone! Where does the time go? It is the ABSOLUTE best time of year at StampinUP! We have the new catalog coming in less than a month and the retirement list is here! Yesterday we were able to get a sneak peek at some of the new sets and the new In Colors. The colors are great and so fun and vibrant. I cannot wait to get my hands on them and I already have some great ideas that you will see in the future!

The NEW Idea Book and Catalog
The new catalog will be coming out after June 26th. It will be packed full of the new In Colors, stamp sets, accessories and a couple more surprises that I can’t wait to share with you. The idea books are $10 each, but I will offer all of you one at a preorder price of $5 if you let me know that you want one before June 14th. All you need to do is shoot me an email or give me a call and I will put your name on the list. You can also earn a free catalog by joining my Stampers10 club or by having me into your home to host a workshop with you and your friends. When the catalogs are here I will be delivering them to you so you will have them before July 1st!


THE RETIREMENT LIST IS HERE
The new name for this list is called the “Last Chance List”. For those of you who don’t know what this is all about here is a brief description. This list is the stamp sets and accessoories that will no longer be for sale after July 1st. They are first come first serve, so once SU is out, we can no longer order them. Sometimes the stamp sets do sell out before July 1st, but they do not go as fast as the Accessories. This year SU is offering some of our retiring accessories at a discount. The only bummer about the accessories list is that it sells out super quick. We get daily updates of what is gone. All of our In Colors on page 153 of the catalog will be retiring so now is the time to get the colors that you want, if you do not have them (don’t forget the reinkers). I have not figured out yet how to add a link within a post so if you would like a copy of the Last Chance Lists please email me or call me and I will get one to you!


If you are interested in the any of the items on the Last Chance Lists, there are two ways to order. 1. If you really want something on the list and do not want to miss out you can go to my website at
http://debiwhisman.stampinup.net and go to SHOP NOW and place your order there and it will be shipped to your home. 2. If you want to order through me you can. I will be placing orders every other day. I will combine your order with other customers so that you can save on the shipping. My next order I will be placing will be on Wednesday night at 9pm. You can email me anything you would like. I will confirm by email if I was able to get everything for you and I will give you an invoice.

0 comments: