Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Stampers10

I am forming my Stampers10 club which begins in August and runs for 10 months. There are a few spots left and will be first come first serve. As a member in this club you will make and take 3 cards/projects for free each month. You will be required to spend $15 in the catalog to go toward someone’s “party”. One of the 10 months will be your month to earn the FREE hostess benefits and the other 9 members of the group will be putting their $15 into your “party”. The benefit of the Stampers10 is that you get the class for FREE that you normally pay a $10 class fee, therefore for ONLY $5 extra you will actually get $15 in product to take home and use. It is a great inexpensive way to get SU products, while getting new ideas and coming home with cards/projects. You will also get a FREE 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog and many other perks. The group will meet on the 2nd Tuesday or Thursday of every month. If you are interested in this please let me know right away and I will send you a contract! NOTE- for all my “long distance” customers – if you would like to join this club I will be more than happy to send your card/project packet to you and you can just give me your order via email.

0 comments: