Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday


Seeing this month is Breast Cancer Awareness month I want to thank everyone that has helped in this fight! Anyone that has known someone or has gone thru this battle themselves, knows it is a tough battle. I truly admire everyone that has gone thru this and their strength. Today's card is a little different from the traditional one. This card is like a matchbook. This is a very simple but elegant card. I used the Friends 24-7 stamp set & stamped images on the card base with versa mark and used pretty in pink ink to stamp the flower image on the front. Of course, I had to add some dazzling diamonds to make it sparkle! The base of the card was folded up and then stapled in the middle. I then used ribbon to conceal the staple. If you would like actual dimensions please email me at debi_whisman@yahoo.com.

0 comments: