Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Back!

I have to apologize for not being on in so long. I really don't have a good excuse so I am not going to try to make one up! lol It is back to school and fall time! I have been busy planning a bunch of goodies to make for the Christmas season already! I will share them with you at a later date.

The new StampinUp! holiday mini catalog is now here! There are so many exciting items in this little catalog. I think my two favorite are the Sweet Centers w/cups and Build a Bear stamps and dies cuts. Just click on the buttons to the right on my blog to view any catalog and my calendar of events. Here are a couple of cards that I have made recently. The first one is using the Sweet Centers stamp set and treat cup. Isn't it just adorable? You can fill the little cup with anything (M&M's, Skittles, jelly beans, candy corn, etc.).


The second card is using the new Autumn Days stamp set and the Autumn Traditions Designer Series Paper. I just love the colors!
Stay tuned for more postings. I promise not to slack on them.




0 comments: